Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX™2 and APIX™3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED™ brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
Application Engineer - Technical Support (m/f/d)
- You will be a trustful technical contact person for our worldwide customers with your professional competence and your commitment. You actively will be involved in their entire development, advise on hardware design and support the software development during the bring-up phase of the product.
- Your deep understanding of the Inova products and their features enables you to develop new system concepts together with and for our customers.
- You hand over requirements for new product ideas to our development team and you are involved in creation of demonstration software and documentations.
- As an APIX and ISELED expert, you will write application notes and presentations for internal and external trainings and represent our company by attending trade fairs and conferences.
- Degree (TU/FH) in electrical engineering/communications engineering or a comparable study.
- Programming knowledge for Windows and embedded systems in different languages like Python, C/C++ required.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with digital graphic standards (MIPI, HDMI, Displayport) as well as typical controller interfaces (SPI, MII, I2C, I2S).
- Laboratory experience with practical measurement skills.
- Very good analytical skills and a high degree of commitment and motivation.
- You enjoy challenges and finding solutions for complex issues.
- Your strengths is a very high customer focus that includes a customer taking care attitude.
- You are fluent in German and Business English.
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany