Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX™, APIX™2 and APIX™3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also recently entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED™ brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
Test Program Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Development of test programs for test and calibration equipment for all our products.
- Design and conception of test suites for different test scenarios (production, qualification) with predominantly functional and application-oriented testing.
- Implementation of standard tests (IDDQ, Scan and BIST) in close cooperation with our chip designers.
- ATE systems are Advantest V93k and/or LTX-Credence D10.
- Ensuring the functionality and quality of our products and systems as well as the improvement of the testing process through optimization (test coverage and test time).
- Launching of new tests at our test houses with the complete verification of the gauge R&R.
- Degree in electrical engineering/communications engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Experience with the test system: Advantest V93k.
- Knowledge in testing of SERDES devices (FibreChannel, SATA, FireWire, Ethernet).
- Knowledge in handling production test software.
- Understanding of physical and electrical characteristics in integrated circuits (IC).
- Experience in semiconductor industries beneficial.
- Very good analytical skills and a high degree of commitment and motivation.
- Fluent in German (not less than C1) and English.
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany