Career Opportunities in Munich
Inova Semiconductors is a Munich-based, fabless semiconductor manufacturer which was founded in 1999. It designs, markets and sells its products and licensed technologies both directly and through a global network of distributors, heavily focusing on the automotive market.
The core competence of Inova resides in the development and marketing of high-speed digital data transmission semiconductor technologies for harsh automotive environments.
APIX™, APIX™2 and APIX™3 are the company's flagship product lines that have delivered major advancements in digital multimedia transmission, particularly in the automotive, industrial and transportation market segments.
Inova Semiconductors has also recently entered the emerging smart digital LED market under the ISELED™ brand name as member of an open, industry-wide alliance.
Product Engineer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the conception, planning, development, and release of semiconductor test hardware (test boards, probe cards) for the use in Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems at external test houses.
- Responsible for the coordination of test software/hardware changes with colleagues from Test Development, Engineering, SCM, Quality, and the external test houses.
Management of test hardware inventory at external test houses in Germany and Asia. Coordination of troubleshooting, repair, and ordering.
Support of customer return failure analysis (electrical measurements on ATE / Bench, report writing).
Support of datasheet creation process.
Technical support to manufacturing, test development, quality, and application.
- Degree (TU/FH) electrical engineering/communicationsengineering, engineering physics, or a comparable study.
Solid skills in PCB design.
Basic knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor test methods.
Basic knowledge of Statistical Methods.
Basic Project Management / Good organization skills.
Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
You enjoy challenges/finding solutions for complex issues.
Good Analytical Skills.
Fluent in German and English.
Moderate travel required.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor processes (CMOS) and chip packaging technology.
- Knowledge in testing of SERDES devices (FibreChannel, SATA, FireWire, Ethernet).
- Knowledge in handling production test software.
Inova Semiconductors GmbH
Grafinger Str. 26
D-81671 Munich - Germany